Clients and work
Below is a list of assignments undertaken by Phesta
- Operational research to monitor antiretroviral medication delivery, use, patient satisfaction and treatment outcomes in people living with HIV in the non-government controlled areas of Donetsk and Lugansk (Ukraine).
- Evaluation of MFS II HIV project in Ethiopia, Haiti, Malawi, Sudan, South Sudan, Uganda.
- Follow-up Plan of Action on meaningful participation of representatives from Eastern Europe and Central Asia at the International AIDS Conference 2018 in Amsterdam.
- Scoping / Plan of Action on meaningful participation of representatives from Eastern Europe and Central Asia at the International AIDS Conference 2018 in Amsterdam.
- HIV in Fragile and Conflict-Affected Settings. Scoping study and literature review on needs of key populations in fragile and conflict-affected settings.
- Concept paper on HIV and Eastern Europe / Central Asia.
- Position paper on Russian influence on public health policies in CIS countries.
- Member of Technical Review Panel (TRP).
- Evaluation of TB/HIV in Kazakhstan Programme.
- Concept note proposal on Hepatitis C activities.
- Scoping study to start Hepatitis C activities.
- Conducting a comprehensive research capacity assessment survey and preparing a costed operational research plan for “Bridging the Gaps”, a programme on improved human rights and access to services for key populations most at-risk for HIV in 16 countries, working with more than 60 local partner organisations.
- HIV Global Learning Review. Evaluation of HIV programming in 15 countries 2002-2012.
- Teaching 3 modules to Intercalated BMedSc students: 1) Emergency aid, development aid and humanitarian aid, what's the difference? 2) Health impact of complex environmental 3) HIV/AIDS in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
- HIV and co-infections prevention strategies –concepts for the future. Part of team to develop a guide for policy makers in Europe on evidence-based HIV (and co-infection) prevention methods for key populations most at-risk groups.